Several years ago I kept a blog to keep in touch with friends. Now that I stalk several of my friends' blogs, I thought I might as well go ahead and create a new one for my family. I plan to update it fairly often, but you'll find me more frequently on facebook. My previous blog can be found at http://necielauren.blogspot.com.
The Parsons family includes:
1) Mark, my sweet husband of 5 years. He is an amazing provider for our family.
2) Denise (me). I am a part-time pediatric nurse and full-time mommy. Although I enjoy my job on most days, I like being a mommy more than anything else.
3) Joshua, our precious 6-month-old baby boy. He is the light of my life, and I can't imagine how this family existed without him.
4) Lily Bit, my first "baby." Lily is a long-haired miniature dachshund and is extremely spoiled. She is very good with Joshua but seems a bit bored these days ... she has to share the attention now.
5) Sam-I-Am, our kitty. Sam doesn't like Joshua much at all, especially when he's crying. But Sam is happy as long as he has food in his bowl.
I guess that's it for now. I'm off to hit the hay!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad to find your blog :)
ReplyDelete