Every year, we travel to Creede, Colorado to stay at Soward's Ranch. Joshua is the fifth generation in my family to experience this trip. Joshua, Mimi (my mom), and I didn't get out of the cabin much, but we still had a wonderful time. Mark and Granddaddy Richard (my daddy) spent a lot of time fishing, but they didn't have as much luck as they normally do.
As promised, here are some of the photos from our Colorado trip:

In case you were wondering, I did NOT see the sign on this cart
until Joshua had been in it for at least 20 minutes.

Joshua did really well in the car ... he actually naps
better there than he does at home!

Granddaddy Richard and Joshua (my snuggly bear!).

We took Joshua out to the first lake to fish. He didn't have any luck this time.

I know he's not looking at the camera, but this should show you
how HAPPY my little boy is -- he's like this all the time!
He really loves the wild outdoors.

Joshua, Grandaddy Richard, and Mark.

With my little boy at the mighty Rio Grande.

Our family. I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams.

God is so amazing ... what a gorgeous view.

I actually took this picture after our return ... but I just had to put it in.
It's one of my favorites of Joshua.
I can't wait for next year! I'm planning on buying Joshua a Snoopy fishing pole! Adios, amigos!
I love these happy faces he makes. He is so stinkin cute!
ReplyDelete