Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend Mark, Joshua, and I headed over to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. It was a little muddy and crowded, but Joshua loved looking at all the people and playing in the hay. It was also very bright -- the sun was shining, and the weather was perfect! Here are some of my favorite pictures from our visit:

I think I see a ghost!

Look at my big boy! He LOVES standing, and will cruise around furniture by himself. He can also stand up by himself while holding onto something with only one hand now.

I can't wait until Joshua and I can watch Wall-E together!

Joshua is so very tall!

My boys ...

Joshua was getting a little tired of pictures at this point. He's trying to run away from me.

I really wanted a picture of Joshua with Snoopy, because his shirt had a picture of Snoopy on it.

But, as it turns out, Joshua did not want a picture with Snoopy.

He was ready to go home. So we did.

1 comment:

  1. He is so precious, and looks like he is always smiling! What a delight!

    ReplyDelete