Joshua is now "Pancake Boy." He's earned that nickname becausehe never, ever stays still on the changing table.
This is how Joshua keeps himself occupied when I am tryingto get dressed to go out. See his adorable milk gut?
Joshua and I are all dressed up for church!
I think this is such a sweet face.And I'm not biased at all.
I don't understand why Joshua's new favorite toys are all household items. He has tons of ADORABLE toys, but his favorites include pots, pans, Dr. Pepper cans, and plastic water bottles.
"Someone let me out of this joint!"(Look at my big boy -- he's pulling up on EVERYTHING!).
I'm not LION ... I love my Joshua Daniel!
Joshua adores swing time. I love this cooler weather ...we're able to get outside, and I don't feel like we're always stuck in the house!
This is one of our better self-portraits.Joshua and I were on the "big people" swing.
Thanks for indulging a silly mommy and looking at our photos! :)






Denise--these are great pics! Looks like you guys have been having fun! Joshua is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinkin cute! He is such a happy smiley baby. I love it!
ReplyDelete